This chapter is such a rollercoaster ride I can't stop laughing *WHEEZE*
BIG THANKS TO Tụ (translation), Milky & Snowy368 (proofreading), and Myth (cleaning)! Otaku Fansub Shoujo Kingdom has been such a great help for Vol.3 translations!
AND WOW MYTH!
WHAT WAS THAT I WAS SEEING THROUGHOUT CHAPTER 13?! YOUR CLEANING WAS SO AWESOME! She basically cried for help on pg.26 (about "the" hand) but I'm really sorry, I couldn't cover Koharu's hand with the texts *wHEEZE* IT'S GOOD THOUGH YOU'RE PERFECT THE HAND IS PERFECT WHAT A TALENTED REDRAWER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!
I have...SO MANY THINGS to say about this chapter....
That's it... This is it... The cHAPTER we've been waiting for... I can't wait- I CANT WAIT TO BREAK IT ONE BY ONE
- Pg.1 Aw they look so close together
- Pg.5 Koharu be like: "...smiling face...? innocent...? honest...? REN-KUN?!! pfffft naAAH."
- Pg.6 RIP SFXs the typesetter didnt even try SORRY!
- Pg.12 The suspense is ooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
- IS IT THOUGH?????????????????????????//
- Yeaa ngl koharu i was REAL Mad at you when u conviced the director to, you know, publish his face and all that wasn't cool at all
- but turns out theyre not gonna talk about it much huh
- Pg.16 THAT'S THE PLOT TWIST Y'ALLLLLLLLLL
- So... the boy that the FL has been admiring all her life....IS ACTUALLY NOT REN-KUN?!!!!
- Ouji ka Prince, Gravity Falls, Idolish7, Kuroshitssuji, whAT ELSE USING TWINS AS THE PLOT TWIST!!!
- Pg.19 oh man that's terrible...
- Pg.21 THIS IS TERRIBLE TOO
- PG.23 BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT HOW TERRIBLE THIS IS!!!!
- Manga parents be like so bad they're basically the reason why the story has a drama
- Pg.24 what thhe heeelll.... he even had to hide his face. 😭 THIS IS SO SAAAD.
- Pg.27 my question too exactly; bUt WHY
- Pg.29 If what she's gonna say is: "then at least do it because of me" or something along those lines then i dont know what to feel
- PG.30 OH NO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN i dont how what to feel
- Pg.31 WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
- SO THE BOY THE FL'S BEEN ADMIRING ALL HER LIFE........IS ACTUALLY REN-KUN?!!!!!
- PG.32 YOURE WELCOME DARLING!!!!!
- Pg.34 Director Hikami is not even feeling guilty.
They had me in the first half not gonna lie.
Most of you must have guessed that the boy was indeed Ren, but I was actually expecting a plot twist or something. "That boy isn't actually Ren right? Must be his long-lost twin or what." So when the story told us that "Fujikawa Nagisa" was a stage name for both of the twins I was like WHAT I DIDNT EXPECT THAT. Turns out Ren had been acting since he was a kid, after all! I thought he was more designed to be like Ciel's twin or idk!!!!!
And then at first they be like "lmao nagisa got most of the scene all the time tho" so i was like "OHHH OKAY I KNEW IT DAMMIT I KNEW THE KID FROM THAT SCENE WASNT REN AFTER ALL" BUT ARGGGGHHHHH IT WAS ACTUALLY REN HAHAHHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IVE BEEN HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.
I LIKED THAT.
That was a simple roundabout but still amusing.