Two wonderful things are happening on this post! The celebration of 2021 and the last chapter of Yomogi Vol.3!!!
Happy New Year!!!!!
Big thanks to JagaimoToNinjin (translation) and Spark (cleaning)!
It feels like I've only known you for a couple of months, Jagaimo, but- wow. It's been quite a long time since you joined our team huh? That's so endearing. And time sure flies so fast! I can ensure you all that Jagaimo is a very kind-hearted person, IF ONLY YOU GOT TO KNOW HER YOU'D BE BLESSED BY SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON IN YOUR LIFEEEE!!!!!
As for Spark... Oh dear Spark. WOW. A new Cleaner on our team!!!!!!!!!! A new Cleaner in the community, in fact! Welcome to Huffly Parfait, Spark! We're looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future!
Besides ranting out loud about this chapter, I'm simply in the mood to write something on this blog.
...But what to write ja.... I swear there was this thing happening on the tip of my fingers but I just can't bring myself to write that at this very moment.
2021... Let's see... When we talk about 2021, the first thing we'll think is that "Oh, it's just 2020 V.2.0" or the sequel of 2020. Or 21 is the reverse of 12 (2012). Or that 2020 is the Prologue chapter, and this year is the real year. But then if I think about it- ISN'T EVERY NEW YEAR JUST A SEQUEL OF THE PREVIOUS YEAR/?!?!?!?!?! But then again... We can't compare 2020 to any other years (at least for the Millenial Generation that is). Was TBC this awful too? Pandemic is always awful.
Huh. I don't even dare to wish for something good to happen you knooowwww haha, it's traumatizing. Let's just say... "Let's do our best! Keep fighting!"
like what hobo eren is doing in Marley now.
- WE'RE FINALLY FINISHED WITH YOMOGI VOLUME THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- IT TOOK US YEEEEEEEEAAAARS HOLY CROOOOWSS
- IF IT WASNT FOR JAGAIMO'S HELP I SWEAR THIS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE
- THANK YOU JAGAIMO AND TEAAAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Just when we were about to ship Yomogi with Natsume, turns out Natsume is going to a faraway place instead pikashock
- "Hey that wasn't supposed to happen wasn't this a cliche shoujo manga with a straight triangle love story" that straight triangle love is quite ambigous huffle what are you implying here
- I mean like "shoujo manga love stories" are supposed to be quite straightforward dammit, like
- IF THE LOVE INTEREST IS MISSING THEN WHERE IS OUR ROMANCE STORY, AUTHOR-SAN, WHERE?!!!!!
- Hahaa if this really is happening that y'all get tricked. You think Wakky is losing bUT HE'S ACTUALLY WINNING
- Triangle love stories traumatize me tooooooo. But I just cant get enough of them.
- Speaking of which; WHY AMURICA
- Reminds me that there's also Los Angeles in Beauty Pop
- And now this, in Yomogi.
- Can we finish Yomogi Vol.4 this year?!!!!! It's been 5 years, Scanlators, what the hell have you been doing?!!! Sorry that's my question too why the hell is the update taking so long? BLAME MEEEEE.
- See you next time!