Just- wOW. WHAT.
We're still working on Starry Sky?! EVEN I WAS SHOOKETH BY THIS DECISION!
Big thanks to YY (translation) and cirrus (cleaning) for your hard work!
Welcome to Huffly Parfait, YY! AND WELCOME BACK TO THE TEAM AFTER MONTHS OF HAITUS CIRRUS IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE AGAAAAIN! Not only that her cleaning job is perfect but she's also a fast one when she needs to be *wheeze*. (She only took 11mins to get Kanata chapter done bro)
And speaking of a great job, YY's translations are AMAZING too like WOW. Can't believe she's never been a part of a scans team before. These two people are great! And im running out of complimentary words!
AND ALRIGHT NOW LETS JUST BE HONEST HERE-
to see Tsukiko talking.
Is it because I havent played Starry Sky in ~7 years even though we released the latest chapter 11 months ago, but like- "omygawd look the Female Lead is speaking?? She's answering to Yoh???" .........................................Okay my mind might not be working properly right now it shouldnt be that mindblowing but hey- Tsukiko has eyes.
- THIS CHAPTER IS HURTING ME
- "Were you lonely" "pff no i wasnt i had my osananajimis with me" "oh. ok. well. i was lonely."
- also tsukiko: "OKAY YOU GOT ME THERE YES I WAS LONELY WITHOUT YOU YOH-KUN"
- intense flashback hearing yoh saying that in hikaru midorikawa's french-jp accent.
- aww maaaaaaan Tsukiko will always have a spot in my heart. This is, basically, simply a school-life otome game there wasnt even a yandere scene like how i usually preferred but maybeeee because Starry Sky was my first reverse harem visual novel (was it?), so everything in ~Spring is so memorable.
- And I LOVE Kazuaki's artwork.
- See you in Kanata Finale!
- I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU SUZUYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAA